Performance Enhancing Dentistry
Performance enhancing dentistry is equine dental care that gives a horse a more balanced mouth with better tooth alignment in addition to basic equine dental care. The idea being to make the equine perform better and make it easier to ride.
A number of scientific studies have shown that effective equilibration of dental arcades is beneficial to a horse’s overall health, longevity, and general well-being. Correct equilibration of a horse’s masticatory (chewing) system will provide improved oral health and comfort to the horse.
Equine dentistry and effective equilibration of dental arcades should only be done by a veterinarian that has had the proper training and experience in these procedures. Dr. Fry is one of them.
Other services offered include:
- Health and Wellness Exams
- Comprehensive Onsite Facility Reviews
- Nutrition Program Reviews
- Internal Medicine
- Performance Enhancing Dentistry
- Equine Reproductive Services
- Referral Services
- Bovine Services for Large Herds
- 24/7 Emergency Service for current and active clients